Did everyone have a merry Christmas? I had a very nice holiday (and actually, I'm still on break from school--woo!). I went to a lovely Christmas Eve mass, got to spend some time with my family, and also got some fabulous presents.
I guess the next logical thing to address in this blog would be the new year. Of course, I could share some resolutions. The only thing is...um, I don't have any as of yet...not anything realistic anyway. That's why I've decided to share some of my hopes for 2009 instead. Without further ado...
1. It'll be an overall awesome year!
2. I'll do well on my SATs.
3. I'll not be totally stressed out over the whole senior year, college application thing coming up in the second half of the year.
4. The musical I'm in will go swimmingly.
5. My book will sell. Pretty please.
6. I will finish all the books I have in progress at the moment and possibly finish a first draft of a new one.
Anyone else, hopes for 2009?